I know there’s a million recipes out there for paleo spaghetti. This is one of my favorites. It was before I even decided to dab my toes in the paleo world. I have made spaghetti squash a million ways, spaghetti, mac n cheese, buttered, buttered & herbed, you name it. It’s so delicious and versatile.
16oz chicken stock
4Tbsp butter (preferably organic and grass-fed)
Herbs of your choice (I used parsley)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice squash in half.
3. Remove the seeds from the center.
4. Place flesh down in a baking dish.
5. Pour chicken stock into the dish.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until soft.
7. Use a fork to break the squash out of the shell.
8. Place butter and herbs in a bowl to melt.
I’m a total cheater here and prepare while your squash is roasting, about 20 minutes left)
1lb hamburger (preferably grass fed, organic)
Store-bought jar of spaghetti sauce (I used garden vegetable)
Small can tomato sauce
Small can tomato paste
1. Brown hamburger with garlic and onion.
2. Once the hamburger is browned, add jar of sauce with a little water.
3. Add tomato sauce and tomato paste.
4. Heat until heated through.
5. Let simmer until squash is ready.
Pour the sauce over the squash “noodles” to your liking. Enjoy!